Investment Analyst – Alante Capital
Summary: Alante Capital seeks an experienced Investment Analyst to assist with sourcing new investments & supporting portfolio companies. The position is based in Santa Barbara, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building a robust pipeline of early-stage companies along the apparel supply chain
- Pre-screen potential investments & initial-stage private company due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Sector & market research
- Financial & social impact tracking & reporting
- Support the Managing Partner in providing strategic support of portfolio companies
- Passionate about systems change, apparel & textiles, &/or supply chain innovation
- Ethical, dedicated, honest & transparent
- Ability to manage & prioritize many different tasks
- Self-aware & not afraid to ask for help
- Proactive & detail oriented
- Curious and resourceful researcher
- Minimum two years in venture capital, private equity, investment banking, &/or MBA
- Strong commitment to social change through business & innovation
- Analytical problem solver with strong quantitative background
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Prior experience working with social enterprises, apparel companies, or in emerging markets would be an asset
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and professional qualifications.
Please find more information here.